Thanks for joining me!
I decided to start this blog because I want to document a more frugal and traditional lifestyle. I also wanted to share advice, tips and information to others who might be thinking of trying to simplify their own lifestyles.
The world has become so fast paced with many people rushing about all the time. Over spending, over consuming and becoming a throw stuff away society rather than taking the time to appreciate what we already have and use it more mindfully.
The wise old mantra “Use it Up, Wear it Out, Make it Do, or Do Without” is something I live life by nowadays. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not an advocate of doing without if you need something or if something is going to be of use to you. I’m thinking more along the lines of do without buying new if you already have something that will do the job just as well without the expensive upgrade.
So within these pages I’m going to share with you:
- How I live a more frugal and vintage style lifestyle that doesn’t cost the Earth
- How most if not all of my clothes and household items are preloved and bought from charity shops and look stylish
- How I keep my house clean
- Decluttering tips
- How I make sure my home is a sanctuary and a welcome escape from the rat race.
- Some tasty Vegan recipes and ideas for batch cooking and meal planning
- Frugal tips to help you become being intentional with your money. Prioritising the things that are important and spending on them and reducing spending on things that aren’t important.
- Books I’m reading at the moment. I have my Good Reads list in the side bar. I’m an avid reader and love to lose myself in a good book.
I hope you can take what you need from my blog as well as enjoying reading about my frugal and vintage adventures. So grab a cuppa, sit back and have good ole rummage around the blog and see what you can find.
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.Izaak Walton